have back/neck pain
? a desk job that gives you poor posture
? often have migraine/headache
? a lot of stress
and need a way to relieve it? need to recover faster
after workouts? need to relieve inflammation
? have sleep problems?
This Acupressure Mat & Pillow is the perfect solution!
A bed of needles may not sound appealing, but once you experience its benefits, you may not want to leave it! Achieve deeper sleep, relieve stress, stimulate endorphins, reduce pain, and increase energy.
Acupressure has been used for thousands of years in China and India to promote relaxation and wellness. It is similar to acupuncture and reflexology. Acupressure works by massaging and stimulating key points called acupoints on different parts of the body to promote healing and pain relief.
Energy meridians which allow for the flow of vital energy, also known as qi (ch'i) can become blocked or out of balance which can cause illness or discomfort. Acupressure mats benefit the body by removing these blocks thus promoting better circulation that leads to better health.
- Many health professionals found that acupressure releases endorphins. Endorphins work in a similar way to opioids. Often referred to as ‘the body’s natural painkillers’, they effectively manage and relieve pain naturally.
- Relieve soreness, tension, and discomfort in your muscles in many parts of your body including back, neck, shoulders, hips, feet, and head.
- It helps you sleep better by alleviating insomnia and other sleep problems.
- Relieves stress and improves mental health by alleviating anxiety and depression.
- Alleviates migraines and headaches.
- Aids with sports injuries.
The better circulation that leads to rejuvenation of the skin, faster recovery after workouts, reduction of cellulite, better digestion, and even weight loss.
- Affordable and eliminates the need for expensive massage therapists or chiropractic treatments.
- Non-invasive and no side effects.
About Our Acupressure - Mat & Pillow
- Our upgraded acupressure mat is unparalleled in quality and beauty. It is equipped with more than 5,000 lotus-shaped pressure points, which provide superior acupressure experience as opposed to other cheap competitors.
Use it Anywhere & Anytime!
How To Use:
- Place the mat on your couch, bed, chair, or floor. Also, place the pillow if needed.
- Remove clothes from your upper body or wear thin t-shirts. If you are starting out, we recommend using a thin towel as well to get used to the spikes.
- Place your body on the mat.
- You can target many different parts of your body by changing your pose and position accordingly. For example, if you have lower back pain, lie down and bend your knees so your lower back is pressed against the mat.
- Start with just a few minutes and work your way up to 15 minutes per day.
Alternatively, you can also stand on the mat to activate the acupoints in your feet. Simply stand on the mat, one foot at a time, and remain in place for 5-30 minutes.