- 170,000 pregnant women experience car accidents every year
- 3,000 pregnancies are lost from car accidents every year
Traditional car seatbelts pose a threat to the pregnant mother's safety. During an accident, the extreme force exerted onto your belly from the lap belt will be extremely harmful to the unborn baby inside you. The seat belt in its original design, does more harm than good.
BUMPBELT redirects the lap belt away from the belly, securing the seat belt on the legs (not across the low belly where it can injure your unborn baby). It eliminates the danger of putting pressure on the belly in case of sudden braking or traffic accident. BUMPBELT reduces the risk of the unborn child’s injury in the case of a car accident.
While using the BumpBelt Seatbelt Adjuster for Pregnancy, the seat belt does not press the belly and it is not necessary to adjust it repeatedly, which provides the expectant mother with comfortable driving. It can also be used by people with abdominal obesity, after abdominal surgery and after a caesarean section operation.
BumpBelt can be easily attached to a car seat to keep both mothers & baby comfortable, without any compromise in road safety. It adapts to securely fit seats and mothers of all shapes and sizes.
- Safe & Comfortable - The BumpBelt makes the belt sit across the thighs, instead of over the belly which causes much discomfort for growing bellies. It allows pregnant drivers to focus on driving, as well as pregnant passengers to ride more comfortably & safely.
- Easy to Install - doesn't take extra time to unstrap and re-strap and is practical for daily use.
- Free Sized - The BumpBelt can be fastened tightly in car seat, it's not movable, and no matter your size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery - Anyone who just gone through abdominal surgery, stomach surgery or caesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound..