Imagine the profound pleasure of kitty snuggles without scratches! Your pet's temperament may be extremely sweet and loving, but their pointy-ended paws can still hurt if they catch your skin. Accidental scratches from your cat's claws can occur during playtime, while they knead you for comfort, or when they're scared or upset. Cat Nail Caps will help restore your relationship with your cat to one that is effortless and pain-free by protecting you from your pet's super sharp kitten-mittens.
Give your pet a manicure
- Doesn't interfere with the normal extension and retraction of claws.
- Vinyl caps cover nails and protect against destructive scratching.
- Easy application with a safe and non-toxic glue (included).
- Set includes 20 pieces (one for each nail).
- Each application lasts four to six weeks.
Your pet's nails will naturally fall off and grownew ones every 4-8 weeks, so don't worry about the holster not coming out. At the same time, the gluewe use is non-toxic and will not affect the health of pets.
Your skin isn't the only thing that will thank you, either—your curtains, floors, and furniture will also breathe a collective sigh of relief! Transform your home from a tattered scratching post into a beautiful sanctuary of relaxation and happiness. Breathe easy knowing that your drapes are secure and that your house will be pristine and tidy the next time you have guests over. Now you don't have to worry about tuning your radar ears for shredding sounds from behind the couch!
Cat Nail Caps are 100% safe, painless, and non-toxic for cats. Even if your cat accidentally swallows one, they will not cause a problem. They simply pass through the digestive system.
Your cat will still be fully capable of stretching its claws and making scratching motions, but your furniture will now be protected from damage due to the nail cap coverings.
- Size: XS/ S/ M/ L/ XL/ XXL(2XL).
- Material: Non-toxic rubber.
- Weight: 20g(20 pcs/ Set).
- Color: Black/ Pink/ Blue.
- 1 Set Cat Nail Caps(20 pcs).
- Drop the glue into the nail cover and put it in the cat nail.
- The first time your pet USES a claw that may bite itself, you need to stop it.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.