A Much Needed Tool for Anyone Who Works with Screws
The Screw Remover allows you to remove broken and damaged screws and bolts in two easy steps. Each of the four dual-ended bits in this set feature a burnishing tip to prepare the screw or bolt for removal and a threaded tip to grip and extract them when powered with a 3/8'' drill. Removes many types of screws up to 4'' in length including Hex, Phillips, Torx, and square drive and bolts up to 3/8''. Each of the four bits is different widths to handle a different range of screw and bolt sizes.
- Removes all type of screws or bolts (phillips, flat, hex, painted & more).
- Durable hardened steel construction.
- Quick & easy to use.
- Works with any drills.
- Compatible with quick connect chuck systems.
WORK FOR SCREW SIZE :
- 1# remove diameter 3 to 5 mm.
- 2# remove diameter 4 to 8 mm.
- 3# remove diameter 5 to 10 mm.
- 4# remove diameter 6 to 12 mm.
HOW TO USE :
- Slowly start to drill a hole into the screw head or bolt with the cutting size. This creates a cone-shaped hole that makes it easy for the extractor head to grab onto.
- Flip the drill bit to the extractor side. Reverse your drill and start slow to allow the threads to catch. Continue to screw or drill until the bolt or screw is fully removed.
- 1 Set x Hex Shank Screw Remover.
- Adjust to the slowest speed, less than 200RPM will be enough.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.