Have you ever wondered why the premium car wash result is as smooth as glass? This is the secret!
Washing can only get dirt on the surface; that's why detailers use synthetic clay to remove airborne contaminants bonded in the paint before they do damage! This Magic Clay Detailing Sponge will work like magic to clean & prep your car; if you can feel any roughness, your car needs to be clayed!
Even brand new cars pick up particles that weaken the layers of paint & clear coat. Prevent scratches & remove embedded dirt, tar, grease, tree sap, brake dust, insect, and overspray you can't see! This is a must for DIY detailers, performance, & luxury car enthusiasts to get the incredibly fresh & smooth feel to your car paint that's irresistible!
Professional detail shops recommend to clay your car 2-4 times a year. Leaving untreated contaminants causes rust spots, corrosion, & paint damage! Keep your car in the condition it should be with a clay sponge that's more durable, and can still be used if dropped without risking scratches. The diamond pattern on the clay surface traps contaminants instead of embedding them inside like traditional clay bars, giving you a safer way to keep your car smooth!
- Powerful tar, dirt, grease, insect, & overspray remover.
- Built to be flexible & more durable than clay.
- Premium quality alumina silicon carbide.
- Won't leave scratches on your car's surface; no worrying about embedding dirt in your clay bar.
- It can be used in all parts of a car's body, such as mirror surfaces, bumper, and more.
How to use:
- Thoroughly wash your car with a sponge & detailing soap to clean any loose dirt on the surface.
- Dry your car with a clean microfiber towel.
- Lubricate the surface before using the Magic Clay Detailing Sponge again with detailing spray or soap to ease friction and avoid scraping or scratching.
- Apply a light, even amount of pressure moving back and forth panel to panel; increase the pressure as you remove any contaminants until you can't feel any rough texture on the paint. Make multiple passes on each area, rinsing off the clay sponge after every few passes to make sure it's clean of any dirt before continuing.
- You can check for areas you may have left out by running your fingertips over the paint. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until your paint's surface feels completely smooth.
- Make sure to give your car wax, 1 step, or 2 step polish after the paint has been decontaminated to give your paint to shine like new! Claying can add some light marring, which will need to be polished out. If you have deeper scratches in your paint, you will need to polish in addition to claying. Add our Ceramic Coating for extra protection after waxing, or ideally polishing, to add an additional layer of protection to your paint!