During pregnancy, you may find yourself wrestling in bed trying to get comfortable before falling asleep. Unfortunately, your regular sleeping positions may no longer work for you during pregnancy.
The best sleep position during pregnancy is “SOS” (sleep on side). Even better is to sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side will increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and your baby.
DO PREGNANCY PILLOWS REALLY HELP?
The most obvious benefit of a pregnancy pillow is that it helps to sleep better by providing support to the body. Our pillow was made to keep you as comfortable as possible as you sleep. With its clever design, this pregnancy pillow provides equal support for back and tummy at the same time. The full body support provided by the pregnancy pillow is exactly what you need during pregnancy.
- Provides comfort to body aches and pains: As the body weight increases during pregnancy, it puts stress and pressure on the back, hips and legs. It is important to rest these body parts and that is only possible if you are able to sleep in a good position. A pregnancy pillow will provide support in leg, back and comfort to these parts and ensure proper rest, relieving aches and pain.
- Enhances circulation of blood: Sleeping on the sides promotes blood circulation and it is something that is recommended for pregnant women. Sleeping sideways might be uncomfortable for many due to the growing belly. Owing to the extra softness and cushioning, a pregnancy pillow allows you to sleep comfortably in the side position, thereby promoting and easing up the circulation of blood in the body.
- Posture support: Our pregnancy pillow can be adjusted to support your posture as you sit or lay in bed.
- Better, more relaxed and longer sleeping hours: Good rest is the key to a strong and safe pregnancy. A pregnancy pillow will allow you to sleep better and for longer hours.
- Helpful even after delivery: Maternity pillow will be useful even after delivery of the baby as it will come handy to put your baby in the right position, in order for the child to learn how to latch properly.
- Breastfeeding support: Pregnancy pillow is not just a great pregnancy pillow but it also doubles as a nursing pillow too.
Our pregnancy pillow is made of 100% polyester fiberfill.
Our pregnancy pillow cover is made from 100% Cotton to ensure its very soft.
The "U" shape is the perfect support for sleeping and eventually breastfeeding your baby.
Provides the correct body position, which is very important for belly support, neck and back support.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - we answer all queries within 24 hours.
Why You Should Purchase From Us:
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Safe payments via PayPal and Stripe®
- Tracking number for every order
- Real humans on our support help desk!
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
- Please allow 3 - 10 business days for delivery.
- All orders require 1 - 2 days processing time.