Pelvic anterior tilt is a very common problem among mothers, office workers, teenagers, professional athletes or the elderly.
If pelvic misalignment gets worse over time and no pelvic floor muscles or gluteus maximus are activated to participate in the movement, breathing and nerves will be affected, following with women's unique diseases.
Our product can help activate hip muscle and pelvic floor in a short time.
Kegel exercises can prevent or control urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems. Many factors can weaken your pelvic floor muscles, including pregnancy, childbirth, surgery, aging, excessive straining from constipation or chronic coughing, and being overweight.
You might benefit from doing Kegel exercises if you:
• Leak a few drops of urine while sneezing, laughing or coughing (stress incontinence)
• Have a strong, sudden urge to urinate just before losing a large amount of urine (urinary urge incontinence)
• Leak stool (fecal incontinence)
• Prepare for aging- incontinence affects one out of three women.
Kegel exercises can also be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to improve your symptoms. Our product is the right device to maximize the result of Kegel exercise, and you will see improvements in incontinence within a few weeks.
• This easy-to-use exerciser helps to strengthen pelvic muscles to improve bladder control and ease incontinence.
• Our product also helps slim and tighten thighs, buttocks and lower abdominal muscles.
• Our product improves the blood system of the lower limbs muscles and buttocks, making the hips and lower limbs more flexible and promoting activity.
• Adjustable elastic strength, strong elasticity, ergonomic design, comfortable and free, small size, can be carried with you.
• Applicable to people with flat hips, postpartum pelvic correction, thigh fat, pelvic muscle relaxation.
HOW TO USE