The Most Comfortable & Effective Dorsal Night Splint For Plantar Fasciitis Offering Heel Pain Relief & Correction
Our dorsal night splint for Achilles tendinitis or plantar faciitis holds the foot upright as you sleep, providing a gentle stretch to the achilles tendon and plantar fascia, keeping these tissues from contracting.
The simple to use Achilles tendonitis & plantar fasciitis night splint fits securely and comfortably, holding the foot at a 90 degree angle to the ankle (plantar flexed). This enables the dorsal night splint to treat conditions such as:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Drop Foot
- Plantar Flexion Contracture
- Stroke Patients
- Simple design for a more comfortable fit.
- Soft night splint secures and stabilizes the foot and ankle
- Low-profile night splint leaves much of the foot free
- Foot splint for nighttime holds foot in an upright, plantar-flexed position
- Our splint is medically proven more effective than any other overnight treatment on the market. The gentle stretch will relieve pain & prevent further injury.
- The BodWellbeing dorsal foot night splint is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces, but offers the same if not better results, making it the best plantar fasciitis night splint!
This dorsal plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis splint has a number of features that make it a more comfortable and therefore effective solution for dealing with these conditions.
How To Use:
Fit for: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Drop Foot, Plantar Flexion Contracture
Material: Aluminum Strips, Neoprene
Size: One Size Fits All
- 1 x Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night Splint ( Not a pair )