WHAT GIVES THAT 'LUCKY' 10 PERCENT OF FISHERMEN AN EDGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE? THIS PORTABLE FISH FINDER!
If you can predict where fish might be, your chances of catching them dramatically improve.
Our Fish Finder is designed for fishing amateurs and experts. It is great for ice fishing, kayak fishing, shore fishing, and sea fishing. Increase your fish count, improve your results and rely less on perfect luring.
The portable fish finder gives you alerts when fish are passing by. It will also display water depth and fish location to improve your fishing experience. This unit can be used in oceans, rivers, and lakes, and is fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any particular area.
FISHES AND BOTTOM CONTOUR READOUT
This portable fish finder detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on the bottom. Portable Fish Finder design gives you another option to hang it around the neck.
The boat depth finder suits for variety fishes fishing environments
It can be used for offshore fishing, kayak fishing, ice fishing, lake fishing, sea fishing and so on. You can also use it on the moving kayak with speed below 5mph.
HOW IT WORKS
- Toss the sensor and float into the water.
- Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs.
- Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
- The portable fish finder detector range is in a 45°cone underwater. The detection of the depth range is from 3ft(1m) to 328ft (100m) below the sonar sensor. The water depth can be shown either in feet or meter. The transducer is with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float.
A SMALL PORTABLE FISH FINDER WITH POWERFUL FUNCTIONS
- 5 modes sensitivity options; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish and fish school alarm.
- Normally fishing depth finder supports 4-5 hours continuous working with brand new batteries. Open battery save mode can be working even longer.
- Measure Units: Meters / Feet
- Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
- 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
- Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
- Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Auto turns off within 8 or 16 seconds when there is no signal.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com - we answer all queries within 24 hours.
Why You Should Purchase From Us:
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Safe payments via PayPal and Stripe®
- Tracking number for every order
- Real humans on our support help desk!
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
- Please allow 3 - 10 business days for delivery.
- All orders require 1 - 2 days processing time.