Our Portable Wireless Air Pumpis unlike any tire inflator you’ve seen before! this is a sleek and clear shaped cylinder. It is the first tire inflator that got rid of all the physical buttons.
Even when you don't need to inflate your tires, you can connect to them at any time to gauge the tire pressure. The screen shows your current pressure immediately when connected like the picture shows above.
EASY TO USE: Minimalism isn’t just a design language shown in the exterior design but a philosophy that sips into every corner of our professional life and every detail of our products. has only 4 touch buttons, one Power key, one Start/Pause key, and a pair of +/- keys to set pressure values. It’s so simple that you won’t even need a manual to operate it.
POWERFUL: Just because is small and cool, both figuratively and literally, doesn’t mean it has to compromise in performance. We utilize a top-notch high-intensity ferromagnet 380 motor that is small in size but fast in operation, 30,000 rpm, and big in power output, 56w to be specific. The whole system produces 18kg of torque, enabling to produce 12bar/1.2Mpa/174psi of air pressure and pump 10-17 Liters of air per minute.
QUIET: All the high manganese steel gears are precisely regulated to realize dynamic equilibrium, and the whole device is very tightly sealed, making it significantly quieter than a regular tire inflator.
SAFE: Utilizes high-quality lithium iron phosphate battery, which works well under temperature from -20℃ and 75℃/-4℉ and 167℉, is significantly less prone to spontaneous ignition and explosion than other types of battery, has a life of use up to 7 years, and is environment-friendly because it contains no heavy metals, rare metals or toxins.
The built-in microcomputer manages the whole system meticulously.
1. It instantly measures the tire pressure when connected to a tire.
2. It automatically stops when it hits the preset tire pressure.
3. It monitors internal temperature in real-time and regulates the cooling fan accordingly.
4. High/low voltage alerts, over/under pressure alerts, overheating alert, built-in buzzer, and flashing display with words.
The microcomputer does a great job in power management too. The standby power consumption is less than 1mA, so the device could sit idle for a whole year after a full charge without being over-discharged.
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Inflation efficiency: 20L/min
- Max Inflation Pressure: 150PSI / 10.3BAR / 990KPA / 10.5KG/CM
- Working Power: 60W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V (car charger), DC 5 - 15V (USB cable)
- Floodlight: 80Lumens