Experience More Fearless Periods & Keep The Most Sensitive Part Of Your Body Safe And Feeling Fresh With The Reusable Panty Liners!
Our reusable pads set is a great introduction to zero waste periods, helping you to save money and have a more eco-friendly time of the month. Conventional disposable pads can contain plastics, artificial fragrances, adhesives, and chemical gels - things you don't want next to one of the most sensitive parts of your body! Our panty liners are a treat on your body and won't harm it in any way.
With our line of panty liners and sanitary pads, you'll have reliable menstrual protection for years to come. Most reusable pads are made to last for five years, but many women are saying that their pads have lasted much longer! These are a lot more economical and will save you a lot of money over your lifetime.
The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, panty-liners, and tampons in her lifetime. We're trying to bring that number down considerably, starting with women like you, that care, not only for her body but also our planet.
Save Thousands Of Dollars: These cloth pads last up to 3 to 4 years! They are hygienic, reusable, recyclable and environmentally friendly. Keeping you clean and dry while saving you extra cash to spend on things you want and love.
- All Natural Bamboo Charcoal Fiber: This natural bamboo charcoal fiber material effectively decomposes any micro-organisms present on the pad or in the air around it. The 2 layers of all natural bamboo charcoal fiber and a waterproof layer, keep you clean, dry and hygienic all day every day.
- Leak Proof Technology: With our LEAK-PROOF technology, 2 button snaps & our special sewing methods, we will protect you from any leaks and spills, Keeping you comfortable and fresh all day long.
- Ultra-Soft: We keep our pads soft and gentle to your touch while ensuring durability and rigor in containing flows.
- Easy To Wash & Dry: Just throw into the washing machine to wash our pads. To dry them, you can put into a dryer or just air-dry them. You do not even need a mesh bag to wash them or the sun to dry them.
- Reduces Menstrual Cramps: Not bleached with chlorine dioxide, harmful and bio-accumulative byproducts like dioxin. These harmful substances that are found in other pads may cause menstrual cramps & hormones disruption. You can enjoy reduced menstrual cramps and stay happier and more focused on your daily activities.
How to use:
Step 1: Open up your menstrual pad
Step 2: Place atop panties and click the underside snaps together
Step 3: Wear for hours then wash by hand or in the washing machine and hang dry.
How to wash:
- Wash your new pad once or twice before using it.
- After use Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
- The cloth menstrual pad is machine washable and dry, water temperature under 40℃.
- Dry in dryer or hang in sun to dry.
- Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.
- Outer: PUL waterproof material
- Middle: 2 layers microfiber
- Inner: Bamboo charcoal
- S (Long -8.2" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.3")
- M (Long -10" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.55")
- L (Long -11.8" X Width (Excluding Wings) 3.14")
- 5pcs Set 4pcs Bamboo Reusable Sanitary Pads