This revolutionary Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Steam Flat Iron Hair Straightener will have your hair straight, silky and soft within minutes!
This Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Steam Flat Iron designed to drastically reduce static and protect against burns, keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be, leaving you with salon-quality results in no time!
Its revolutionary STEAM TECHNOLOGY and TOURMALINE CERAMIC PLATES protect, revitalize and nourish your hair as you straighten and style. The controlled steam jets prepare the hair for the heat of the plates by supplying the right amount of moisture and set your hair free of frizz caused by static build-up.
ADVANCED STEAM TECHNOLOGY: Releases a controlled steam jet through its adjustable steam outlet within 60 seconds of heating. This conditioning steam locks natural hair oil and help add moisture and gloss to hair and decrease damage.
- SOLID CERAMIC TOURMALINE PLATES: 1.3-inch bottom floating plates plus upper dual-plates are coated with tourmaline that produces a powerful negative ion boost to ensure you maintain even heat and less damage.
- STEAM/NO STEAM EASY TO USE: This shows you exactly how much heat you’re using and helps to maintain the precise temperature at all heat settings from 265℉ to 445℉. Its 6 temperature lock setting will prevent you from accidentally changing the setting.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY DESIGN: With the 360-degree salon-length swivel cord, worldwide dual voltage 110-240V compatibility, removable water tank.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF: Do you usually forget to turn off your flat iron? You now can have peace of mind knowing that the iron will automatically shut off after 60 min.
How to use?
- Please keep hair dry and neatly combed through before using.
- Fill up the water tank with water or oil-free care substances.
- Plug the hair straightener into the socket outlet and switch it on.
Press + or - buttons to adjust the temperature, when it reaches the temperature you set the LED will stop blinking.
- Switch on the vapour control and fold up and down the handle 5-6 times to create the steam.
- Put a handful of dry hair between the 2 clamping plates, close the handle, and move slowly and gently from hair root to the end. Always make sure to keep the thickness of the hair around 5mm and width no more than 1/3 of the plate.
- Once finished unplug the steam straightener from the socket-outlet and allow it to cool properly before storing. Our straightening iron is extremely lightweight and offers an easy grip, so you can comfortably hold it even for hours.
Note: Recommended temperature ranges for hair types:
- For Damaged Hair: 300F
- For Thin Hair: 340F
- For Normal Hair: 370F
- For Thick Hair: 410F
- For Very Thick Hair: 430F
- Product: professional ceramic plate flat iron hair straightener
- Model: Black-008
- Input Voltage: 110-240V 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40-59W
- 1x Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Steam Flat Iron