Silicone Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 will move your toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
It is a must-have innovation for following toe condition: LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHRITIS, HAMMER TOE and other ailments.
STANDING/ WALKING ALL DAY???
They also help keep your toes in place and prevent rubbing/ pressure.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
HAMMER TOE CORRECTION Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
BUNION CORRECTION Separators increase spaces for proper toes alignment keeping them properly aligned while moving.
POSTURE CORRECTION Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- DISTRIBUTE PRESSURE A normal toe with Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel, and ball and keep your body balance.
- Silicone gel, lightweight, stretchy and comfortable
- Supportive, all-day relief, can be worn at day or night, indoor or outdoor.
*** We recommend you to own a couple of Bunion Corrector pairs for correcting your bunion and release your pains in many other places ( At home, at work ....)
Start with wearing for 5-15 min and increase by 5 min per session until you can comfortably wear for 30 min or more. Allow your foot muscles enough time to adapt as you stretch them. Wear while relaxing in the evening as part of your everyday routine.
- Wear less often if pain gets worse, and be careful when walking with them on. Ask your physician for more specific advice if you have a foot condition.
Hold under warm water or chill in the refrigerator before wearing for a more soothing effect.
- Mountain Climbers
- Bikers, Yogis, Hikers
Especially those with cramping feet or cramping toes, those who are on their feet a lot and/or wear heels!
- Material: High Quality Silicone
- One Size Fits Most
- Wash them with hand soap water
- Dry in the shade
- Put some baby powder if they sticky
- 1 pair x Skywalk™ Silicone Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0